Saturday, December 22, 2007

Paris, Morning

I sure would like to go back to Paris for a while. I’ve been there twice - no, three times, and have a nice big box of negatives that I look through once in a while. It’s been at least 10 years since my last visit. But I love the Paris morning. On a slightly chilly April morning - the light envelopes you.

Next up in my web world - among so many things to do - is a gallery where I can put my non-New York work - hopefully without scaring off too many customers. I’m also working on an inexpensive proof book (with WHCC) that can be used as a portfolio and sent out to some of my design firm prospects. I have to say that I have fallen in love with WHCC - if you can fall in love with a vendor. Another vendor I’ve got a crush on is Uline. You’d be surprised how emotional I can get about corrugated cardboard (200 lb).

No comments: